When you preorder plants from ANFF DIscount Nursery, you are ordering plants that we are currently growing but are not yet ready for delivery. You may preorder these varieties in advance and when they become available we will notify you for payment.
In order to secure your preorder, you must pay a 10% deposit of your total order amount.
We will email you shortly after placing a preorder with the expected timeframe and deposit invoice.
Preorders may be canceled at any time, at ANFF Discount Nursery’s discretion.
While we try our best to fulfill all orders, unfortunately due to the circumstances with working with perishable items (plants), we sometimes are unable to supply some plants from time-to-time.
This can include such circumstances as:
– Failure with stock
– Preorders exceeding available stock numbers due to conditions outside our control
ie. poor plant performance/ poor strike rate, plants dying
– Environmental circumstances
Canceled preorders by customer
A deposit would normally be fortified on cancellation of a preorder, however, we will generously credit
the deposit amount as a store credit, to be used within 3 mth.
- Grey Box™ – Westringia ‘WES04’ PBR$4.75
- Straight and Narrow™ Syzygium australe ‘SAN01’$5.50
- Naringa™ – Westringia ‘WES01’ PBRProduct on sale
- Mundi™ – Westringia ‘WES05’ PBR$4.75
- Ozbreed Aussie Box® – Westringia ‘WES08’Product on sale
- Callistemon Citrinus ‘Burgundy’$2.50
- Purple Lea® – Pennisetum alopecuroides ‘PA400’$4.75
- Low Horizon™ – Westringia ‘WES06’ PBR$4.75
- Grevillea Scarlet sprite$3.00
- Enchylaena tomentosa – Ruby saltbush (Bush form)Product on saleAvailable at a future date.