Local delivery run
– Terms and conditions
Please note: Local delivery runs have temporary been suspended in areas of VIC outside the VIC/ NSW border zone areas. These areas will be serviced by courier or Australia Post only at this time.
Local delivery run restrictions
These Terms and conditions are additional to our normal Terms and Conditions
The following MUST be met and agreed to:
– Offer available to retail customers only
– Offer available for purchases over $100 (excluding delivery)
– Delivery limits apply and are outlined below
– Delivery MUST be within radius amount indicated and NO more than 10km radius of your town centre
– Delivery address roads are upkeep, maintained and easily accessible
– You agree to wait till the next scheduled delivery run to your area
– You understand deliveries are on a strict 5-minute time schedule– You understand that schedule dates are not guaranteed to run
– You understand that due to bad weather/ situations outside our control, we may need to reschedule delivery to a future date
– You understand that if a delivery run is cancelled you may not receive your order by your desired timeframe
– You agree that ANFF Discount Plants Pty Ltd will not be held liable for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the result of a cancelled delivery run
STRICT time schedule
We have a strict time schedule!
We drive long delivery routes and therefore can’t have delays along the way. Deliveries have a strict time limit of 5 minutes. We ask for customers to come early to pickup points as due to time constraints we are unable to wait.
Due to time constraints, sometimes we are unable to service certain delivery addresses, even if within 10km radius of town centre. In this event, we will need to meet at a predetermined meeting area, along our delivery route.
Delivery pickup points
We have Delivery pickup points in some towns where your order can be arranged for pickup.
These delivery pickup points are on a STRICT time schedule. If you miss your scheduled pickup time, unfortunately, due to time constraints, we must continue with our deliveries. Failure to attend pickup time will result in $5 being forfeited due to wasted time and your order will need to be rescheduled.
If you are outside our service area but would like to pickup your order along one of our delivery route, please contact us for arrangements.
The following maximum order limits apply for all local delivery run orders:
Albury, Rutherglen, Cobram, Yarrawonga, and surrounding areas:
– Max: Up to 60 (140mm pots) or
– Max: Up to 500 tubes/ cell
All other areas:
– Max: Up to 30 (140mm pots) or
– Max: Up to 300 tubes/ cells
PLEASE NOTE: Further delivery limits might apply on delivery runs, during busy periods
For orders above these order limits, please contact us for a delivery quote
We service the above areas twice a month and some locations up to four times a month.
We will confirm when our next delivery run is expected. If you need your order by a particular date, please ask us for a delivery quote for delivery via Australia Post instead.
ANFF Discount Plants reserves the right to cancel Local delivery runs at any time.
In the event of a canceled delivery run, your order will be rescheduled for the next available delivery run.
You agree that ANFF Discount Plants Pty Ltd will not be held liable for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the result of a cancelled delivery run